Multi-currency transactions import

Антон Корниенко kornienkoanton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:45:19 EDT 2011

I've used Microsoft Money. Now I want to move to GnuCash. I need to import
“wallets”, and they are multi-currency. There are lots of transactions, so I
can’t adjust exchange rate for each transaction. And exchange rate was
changing. Microsoft Money can export one “wallet” to one qif file. And I can
write script to convert this qif files to some simple file format that
GnuCash can iport with multi-currency transactions. Or I need to be able to
write directly to GnuCash database. (multi-currency transactions is
transactions form one wallet to another)
Is there some simple file format that GnuCash can iport with multi-currency
transactions?
Or is there some simple access to GnuCash database?
Or can you recommend some other solution?

Thanks,
Anton Kornienko.