Unable to receive quote for CURRENCY:EUR

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed Apr 4 12:41:28 EDT 2012

--On April 2, 2012 6:01:27 PM +0100 Fred Bone
<Fred.Bone at dial.pipex.com> wrote:

> I have no spare time at present but if no-one else picks this up in
> the  next several weeks I may look into extending F:Q to handle this.
> If  nothing else that would give an additional option for some
> commodities.  I'm not promising anything, though.

It turns out that development on F::Q seems to have restarted, at least
temporarily.  There is a git repository for it on github that has
gotten several commits in the last week or so, including some of my
patches.  One of these commits (not mine) changes it to use the Google
site discussed here for currency quotes.  I don't know how long this
activity will continue or whether it will lead to a new release, but it
is encouraging.

          Mike