how to create a PO? BOMs?

mikasjoman mikasjoman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:30:53 EDT 2012

Hi

We are just moving from MYOB to Gnucash. I was wondering if there is a way
to write Purchase Orders inside Gnucash? Or does anyone have another
solution they prefer to use instead of Gnucash but that still streamlines
the work?

If we could avoid it we would love to be able to have both invoicing and
writing POs in one app.

Is there also any way to create bill of materials? Often we buy many
different materials from suppliers that we use another factory to then
produce our goods with. We would like to track the expenses for each
project.

Cheers

Mika Sjoman

CEO - Orilink Invent Ltd.