Trial balance discrepancy due to mixed currencies

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Thu Apr 12 12:03:24 EDT 2012

	I'm not really well versed on the price editor, I just know that
worked for me in a similar (but very different) scenario.  I think the price
editor stores prices when you manually enter exchanges and they can somehow
be used to view historical price information outside of the register.  I
think the latest price is the one that is supposed to be used for
calculating the value of an account when its subaccounts are in different
denominations.  This is all just being inferred by me, though, I can't point
you at the appropriate documentation.
	Dustin