Can't Use

Jack Halem jack at dlxcompany.com
Fri Apr 13 18:45:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

_The Number One problem with Linux acceptance in the United States is
having the ability to provide a valid accounting program_.

I have tried on and off for hundreds of hours to use Gnu Cash.
I purchased the one book GnuCash 2.4 Small Business Accounting and it
has misleading information for a first time user.
I printed the needed parts of your help manual and that is more poorly
organized than the book I purchased as it has _wrong information posted_.
I realize the Gnu Cash is free - which in this case makes matters (for
me) worse.

I can't understand why a valid users group isn't available, as I live in
one of the largest populated cities in the world - Los Angeles.

I don't expect an answer - what pisses me off is that I am forced to
maintain a separate Microsoft computer just for accounting.

*This (and no other) is the biggest problem I face in getting others to
utilize Linux.
Perhaps you could find a buyer who will bring this program to a fully
functional and usable resource..*

Sincerely,

Jack Halem