MT 940 import not working 2.4.10

Loode Slot loode at dagmaat.nl
Mon Apr 16 17:43:29 EDT 2012

Hello John,

I downloaded the program from gnucash.org.

I did change the char version only in this particular peace of code. I did try some other options by only adding the last line to skip doc lines.

In the attachment you can find what I have tried; two options. In the other attachment I have the relevant information from the console log. In the terminal the search command which I found on the wiki link did not gave any results.

Regards,

Loode