Custom Reports

Yawar Amin yawar.amin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:55:39 EDT 2012

Hi Carsten,

On 2012-04-23, at 15:16, casi wrote:

> The idea of a 'central file exchange'
> […]
>
> And when collecting reports from more and more authors, we should also
> make sure that report information (the idea of a certain report and it's
> constraints) is documented, too.
>
> I see that the Wiki is perfectly perpared for this, it just misses some
> flesh to  the bones for people like me, so this is where my current
> ambition lies.

I think the ‘central file exchange’ and a wiki page documenting the reports are related ideas. It’s just one short step from documenting a report to including a link to the Scheme report source file in the documentation. The source file could live anywhere on the net–GitHub, Pastebin, a user’s personal website, etc.

See also my other email on this thread a few minutes ago.

Regards,

Yawar