Custom Reports

casi casi at maanreri.de
Tue Apr 24 00:33:50 EDT 2012

Hi Yawar,

fully agreed.
Actually, I just wanted to indicate that I am not able to join the
discussion in that direction, but nevertheless I appreciate it if others
do.

What I see beyond that:
- a kind of 'process' description should do on the wiki page (like 'how
to publish your report') - this I find important
- is it worth thinking about the maintenance of reports? (should we ask
the authors to leave a contact address, valuntary not mandatory, or can
issues be reported in the usual tracking system?) - this I see more as a
nice-to-have question

/Carsten