deleting files

Colin Law clanlaw at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:31:08 EDT 2012

Don't forget to use Reply to All when replying to this list, otherwise
the reply goes only to the previous poster.

On 6 August 2012 16:50, M. SPENCER <directoptionsmichael at live.com> wrote:
> Sir, that is correct. I was just trying to get familiar with program and
> features and created some dummy accounts and noticed that I couldn't delete
> files; so my question remains is this possible to delete dummy accounts.

Hold on, the first time you said you wanted to delete old files, we
assumed you meant the file that is created when you first click Save,
and tell it what to call it and where to save it.  The answer to that
is that you can just delete it using your file manager or whatever you
use to manage files (browse to wherever you told it save and delete it
and the log and backup files you will also find there.  Now you are
asking about deleting accounts, an account is a bank account or an
expense account for example.  Is it an individual account you are
trying to delete?

Colin L