Default save area / home area

jonspurs jongeforce at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 12:47:26 EDT 2012

Hello,
I've done a search but couldn't quite find the answer.
Basically, I'm testing this for a classroom deployment using /verysilent
install switches.

Now on 1st run, I go through the wizard and it brings up the SAVE dialog box
- but this defaults to a local path:
C:\Users\JoeBloggs\
(shows a FOLDER ICON)

instead of the network home drive path:
N:\
(shows a NETWORK ICON)

I can manually choose the NETWORK ICON path in the save dialog box but for
other users, they'd just save in the default C: area then goto another PC
and realise it's not there.

So I was wondering if there is a way to change GnuCash's behaviour to point
to the corrent path?

Thanks for your time,
Jon