Missing menus

Joe Miller admin at jolyonmiller.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 17:57:45 EDT 2012

Hi Tommy, thanks for that link, I've managed to get a partial resolution
by creating a gnucash.desktop file and setting the execute command
suggested in the forum link. I've now got the menus at the top, just
missing the close, maximise and minimise buttons (they do reappear if I
tab to a separate application and back again!).

Thanks again for your help.