Starting balance off

Fuchs Ira irafuchs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:19:00 EDT 2012

All of the transactions that were reconciled from the previous statement are correct and still reconciled. Whether or not an earlier transaction was changed or un-reconciled, I can't tell. As far as using the suggested balance, if I had done that, it never would have properly reconciled. It is also interesting that the amount is just $.30. I wish that a special log or log entry was produced anytime you overrode warnings like the one you get when you are deleting or otherwise changing a reconciled transaction.