Unable to view report

uzumaki uzumakifahim at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:31:39 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am new with GNU cash and not an accountant. To learn GNU Cash I'm
following GNU Cash 2.4 Small Business Accounting Beginner's Guide
(Recomended by GNU Cash website). I've completed chapter 2 and made all the
accounts and transactions according the book. But when I'm at chapter 3
regarding report I'm unable to see any report of the accounts.

*To view reports I've open the checking account register page, which was 4
transactions already (2 of them are split transactions). Then I'm clicking
Reports>Account Report. A new tab is opening named "Register", the problem
is that the page is completely blank. I'm getting not a single word on that
page and this is happening again and again.*

Please anybody help me. Thanks in advance.