Equity Question

cyclontzy cyclontzy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 23:14:13 EDT 2012

I just looked through search on this topic but couldn't find anything
specific to what I'm wondering, sorry if I missed something.

So basically, at the end of monthly period, if I have no liabilities, and
all profits during that period have already been distributed.  So at months
end all I have left is current assets in the form of checking account.  So I
transfer that amount in the equity:starting balances.  And then start a new
month then transfer Equity:Starting balances back into checking?  Is this
right?

Thanks !