Weird behaviour with trading accounts?

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Thu Aug 23 16:44:45 EDT 2012

Hi Mike,

during my tests, the imbalance account is created automatically if I
don't make sure that I set the correct account in there right away.
Plus, later on, I will be downloading transactions through online
banking and then they all end up in the imbalance account automatically
before I ever get to touch them.
So even if I skip it now in the trial, I would have to deal with them
later on in "real live".

I have not been able to get your result, but maybe David had a point
regarding using ENTER vs TAB, but I tried all kinds of things and always
end up with the same outcome.

Also, how do you get the distinction between amount and value? I only
have one column. Or do you mean "balance" when you say "value".

Lastly - do you create the currency exchange price beforehand in the
price editor, or only through the popup?

Thanks,

Mark