reports without decimals?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 24 09:28:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

Francois de Ryckel <ifitwalazambia at gmail.com> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
>
>     I don't understand what you mean by "double decimal".  Could you please
>     show an example of what you are seeing?
>
>     -derek
>
>  Hi Derek,
> Thanks for your interest.  I've attached a picture of a report with the double
> decimal.  I hope that this will clarify what I meant.  I've checked again and
> could not find any options for me to opt out from these decimals.
> Best regards,
> Martin.

Now I see what you mean.  I wouldn't have called that a "double decimal"
personally, but I don't know what I would've called it. ;)

What this means is that your currency is set up with two precision
points, probably because historically there were fractional pieces
(e.g. cents, vs dollars).

I don't know if there's an easy way to change that, actually.  It's an
artifact of your currency.