reports without decimals?

Anna's unattended mail anna.morris-1okt59qe at cool.fr.nf
Fri Aug 24 11:05:19 EDT 2012

On 2012-08-24, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> I don't know if there's an easy way to change that, actually.  It's
> an artifact of your currency.

You seem to imply that the currency is somehow at fault.  Japanese yen
is another national currency that only uses whole numbers.  I would
consider it the job of the tool to accommodate the national currency.

It's interesting that gnucash doesn't handle it, considering gnucash
can handle other whole number commodities (e.g. stocks).  Suppose the
OP creates a "stock" to represent his national currency?  Might be
worth a try.