Receipts and Payment report

leggie leggie.oommen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:00:30 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have been using GnuCash for the last 5 months to carry out the accounting
of our church accounts.  I have been pretty successul at it, and almost
everything has now fallen into place.

 I am able to to create all the mandatory reports that I need to produce,
using gnucash's standard reports, except for the "Receipts and Payments
Report" - one of the mandatory reports that I need to make at regular
intervals.
(http://www.accounting4management.com/receipt_and_payment_account.htm).  One
way of doing it is to take the account summary of all the asset - > Current
Asset accounts, filter out the transactions between these accounts using
excel - and then grouping like tranactions.  But I wonder if there is a
better way to do this - or if someone has created a custom report which does
this.
If nothing else works, I may have to take the plunge into learning how to
scheme using guile...

Best Regards

Jacob Oommen