reports without decimals?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:54:50 EDT 2012

I'll note that Gnucash already provides some user-definable options for number rounding/lopping in the the budgets module. This module includes a "significant digits" feature that allows the user to have Gnucash automatically round budget estimates to a specified number of digits.

Of course, the feature in budgets works from ***left to right***, which won't help Francois one iota.

[aside]Frankly, I have NEVER understood why the budget numbers round this way; most people want to be able to round each category to the tens or hundreds column. As it is, rounding will differ from category to category depending on how big the overall amount is.[/aside]

David