reports without decimals?

Ifitwala Zambia ifitwalazambia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:12:17 EDT 2012

Hi Michael,
> Isn't this really more properly a question about whether appropriate for the gnucash team to include a FULL CAPABILITY EDITOR or whether considering that editors already exist,
For now, I'm really happy with Gnucash, even without a full capability editor.  I thought the issue might just be easily solved with some small change in a configuration file.  I've use a spreadsheet to round it, and it worked just fine.

> Ask your accountant (who could be yourself wearing a different hat). Given the "raw" reports out of gnucash, how would you use your favorite editor to produce the final product.
Actually I did introduce my accountant to Gnucash, and he is now suggesting it for his "small" clients... Cool, he!

Martin