Question regarding "REBATE" category.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 22:14:12 EDT 2012

Actually, his problems are bigger. As I understand it, Credit cards, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Current Assets accounts should all be under different top level accounts. Perhaps David would do well to read http://code.gnucash.org/docs/guide/accts-examples1.html, which explains some of the organizing principles that ought to be applied to Gnucash accounts.

David T.