Tips on data input

Noah Ulrich noahulric at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:26:02 EST 2012

I have been using gnucash for awhile and really like it. I enter everything
almost from the cash acount, It is faster than entering into spreadsheet as
gnucash remembers the last description you enter along with which account
it was asociated with. So I have a codelike structure I use for the
description and this method makes entering transaction extremely easy and
efecient.
    As far as reports I select the report I want, modify it to show only
the accounts I want to pull a report on and change the report name, save it
with the add report option and next time its there when I want it,
           God bless your day!

The Lord is MY SHEPHERD
JEHOVAH es MI Pastor

The  Ulrichs