Debtors and Interest

David Ryder dnryder at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 23 02:33:20 EST 2012

Thanks for your reply.
Is there any chance a future release will include the function with
changing balances?
This is particularly useful when I have clients with accounts which earn
compound interest but there may be debits or credits to the account and
I need to reflect that in their statements or on call.
Many thanks,
David