Re: Old file requires newer version?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Dec 26 18:13:16 EST 2012

You can find all old versions on SourceForge.  Note that I did not say it was required. I don't know what the "version check" code is doing or why it misbehaves with old files.  I have personally been able to open a 2.0.5 file using earlier versions of 2.4.  So YMMV.

I explicitly did not say you must upgrade to 2.2.9, but I can definitely tell you that 2.2.0 is buggy.

-derek

Sent from my HTC smartphone