Canadian Stock & Mutual Fund Quotes Not Working

TriciaG ta_mosquito at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 19:30:17 EST 2012

Windows 7, GnuCash 2.4.11, downloaded yesterday and setting up as a possible
substitute for Quicken. I'm not a computer guru but can get to my command
line, can hunt around in the program files, etc.

Problem: I set up some stocks and mutual funds for quote updates, but they
aren't found. My US stocks work fine, but nothing Canadian.

I've tried using TD eFunds & Fund Library for the funds, and every Canadian
one (except BMO and Finance Canada) for the stocks, all to no avail.

I confirmed the stock codes are on the TSX and are correct. I haven't
confirmed the mutual fund codes (not sure where to find that info).

Any ideas?