can I get info on quanties from bill splits?

Shane Litherland litherland-farm at bigpond.com
Wed Feb 1 21:02:03 EST 2012

Hi Derek,

Hmm, thanks for some hints on what to look at for tweaking. Note I am
not adept with the languages/commands etc in the reports but I've looked
at some from time-to-time and might be able to pick up enough to patch
something together. It won't be an overnight project though. If I do
succeed I'll share for sure. It could look a bit elementary though...

thanks again,
shane.