Duplicate report GUID

Étienne Rivest etiennerivest at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 2 14:47:06 EST 2012

Hi all,

I just installed 2.4.9 on Windows Vista and I got the following pop-up
at GC startup. I changed nothing since 2.4.8 that was working properly.
In fact, I downloaded 2.4.9, closed 2.4.8, installed new version and
opened again GC. The pop-up then appears at every startup.

I browsed my GC actual data file directory and the directories under
C:\users\myUserName\.*, C:\users\myUserName\appData\* and could not find
anything useful. Did I miss or misinterpret something?

Please, I would like to know what to look for, where to look and what to
do to remedy this warning.

Many thanks.

Étienne