GNUCash Crashing following editing of Account Summary

foxylady337 hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:13:51 EST 2012

I was experimenting with the Account Summary, to produce a Chart of Accounts,
and after saving the Report I closed it - at this point GNUCash closed down,
and when I reopened it I was warned about the file lock.

I clicked "Open Anyway", but found myself back in the same situation, with
the "Chart of Accounts" tab open. Any time I try to close this tab, I'm
thrown out of GNUCash.

I think I could probably just carry on with this unwanted tab present, but I
wouldn't want to key in any new data until this has been resolved.

I tried deleting the new report, and setting the report parameters back to
default, and although the Report comes up as the Account Summary, I can't
close it without crashing GNUCash again.