Can't resize window

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Sun Feb 5 14:57:05 EST 2012

Assuming you are on Windows:  Try right clicking the icon on the taskbar,
click resize, tap an arrow key on the keyboard to bring the title bar under
the mouse on screen, move the mouse to the desired point and click to
release.  At this point, you can click and drag from a top corner of the
window to resize toward the bottm part that is cut off and then drag the
window up.  You can repeat the resize and drag as necessary until the window
is down to size on screen.