Can't resize window

carpetnailz at researchintegration.org carpetnailz at researchintegration.org
Sun Feb 5 15:56:20 EST 2012

Nope. On Fedora 15. Nothing happens when I try to drag from the top.
When I try to drag up from the bottom I get the stupid dialog window
rather than the cursor grabbing the edge of the GnuCash window.

This is weird. I've been using GnuCash on Fedora 15 for quite a while
and this just started happening today. And trying to maximize the
window--which usually nicely fits any Linux app to the full screen, has
no effect on the size of the GnuCash window.

I wish this wasn't happening. I need to get work done.