GNUCash Crashing following editing of Account Summary

foxylady337 hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 01:11:00 EST 2012

Thanks, John.

Can I take it that you have evidence stronger than my conjecture (above)
that a routine update of Ubuntu 10.04 has broken GnuCash?

Has Canonical been informed?

How can I add my weight to pressure on Canonical to fix this? - Ubuntu 10.04
as an LTS version is guaranteed support until April 2013. which AFAIK also
covers the software packages which are covered by the Ubuntu Software
Centre.