GNUCash Crashing following editing of Account Summary

foxylady337 hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 10:44:43 EST 2012

I searched for it in the Ubuntu Software Centre.

But now I realise that it wasn't one of the standard packages supported by
Ubuntu, and I had got it through GetDeb.

This would put it in the "at your own risk" category, so I can't expect to
get very far with complaints to Canonical!

I'm sorry, I can't remember now what prompted me to do the upgrade, nor
whether there was any difficulty in converting the xml data.