GNUCash Crashing following editing of Account Summary

foxylady337 hendry.michael at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:49:32 EST 2012

Although version 2.4.99 is OK, 2.4.10 crashes in the same way as earlier
versions, reporting a segmentation fault. Here's what happens when I run it,
open the Account Summary Report and then close it:

michael at Linley6:~/development/gnucash$ ~/unstable/gnucash/bin/gnucash

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.
You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
The last stable version was GnuCash 2.4.10
The next stable version will be GnuCash 2.6

Found Finance::Quote version 1.17
Segmentation fault
michael at Linley6:~/development/gnucash$

Where do we go from here? I'm happy to cooperate with some further
investigation if that would help.