Check Format Files

Mike Purnell mjp at firstthings.net
Wed Feb 8 09:17:25 EST 2012

I came up empty looking at the gnucash-guide.pdf I downloaded.
I found the page you referenced here:
http://code.gnucash.org/docs/help/print-check.html
I found detailed information about setting up the .chk file here:
http://code.gnucash.org/docs/guide-ja_JP/check_format_info.html

This is all good, but I was hoping for an online resource where I could
download a file someone else already created. I'm sure someone has
already done the work for a "3 on a page" type check very close to the
one I'm using <Checks Unlimited, Classic Blue, 8.5 in by 11 in, 3 per
page, voucherless>.

I'd pay a small bounty, because I'm really busy.

--Mike

Beati pacifici