Check Format Files

Dave Niezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 12:27:30 EST 2012

Mike,
There already is a 3 to a page check in the drop down.  I use the same ones.  Three checks,no voucher.

First you have to run a search with all the checks you want to print.  Say search for num 2000 to 2006.
When they appear in the search window you go to FILE/PRINT CHECKS. When there, look at the options.  Select the option for CHECKS ON FIRST PAGE. Select three.  Also check the position setting.  Should be TOP. Then select ok and all of the checks in the search window will print.

If you want addresses to be on the checks, currently you have to print one check at a time.

There is also a bug for check printing if you're on Windows. See the other topic   on the boards here.
-------
Dave Niezby