looking for a bookkeeper

docaltmed alj at docaltmed.com
Thu Feb 9 11:24:09 EST 2012

I'm looking for a part-time bookkeeper for my small, one-doctor practice. I
need help managing payables, bank statement reconciliation, payroll, etc.
Remote access is sufficient, but should be in the U.S.

I've called a few local bookkeeping services, but none are familiar with
GnuCash. My practice is entirely Linux-based, and I have no desire to go
back to QuickBooks.

If anybody can help, or can offer a referral, I would really, really
appreciate it.

I don't know if my email comes through directly, so you can reach me at alj
at docaltmed dot com.

Thanks!

Avery Jenkins