New customer is not a company

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 10 11:58:53 EST 2012

Please remember to CC the gnucash-user list on all replies using your
mailer's reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.

lee johnson <neighborlee at gmail.com> writes:

> Im not worried about printing it at all but thx for reply.
>
> I just don't like the forcing of entering her as a company when she is
> not , and then having to enter her
> on the billing address line as well,,it just makes no sense.

It makes sense when you consider that the feature was written to target
business to business.

> Can this be fixed ?

It's not a bug.  It is working as designed.  To tell GnuCash you are
dealing with an individual instead of a company you need to enter their
name twice.  That is how it is designed to work.

> thx
> lee

-derek