New user needs help with reports

Lucy Traves ltraves at ca.inter.net
Mon Feb 13 09:44:32 EST 2012

Hello, I just got a new computer and have had gnucash downloaded. I used Money on my old computer. My accounts have been transferred. I have three accounts (rentals, farm and charitable donations) I need to get my income and expense statements. I need to be able to customize my reports. I need to move from one account to another and change the date and expenses. Could you please tell me how I can do this. Is there a telephone no. I could call and talk to someone???
Yours truly, Lucy Traves, Falmouth, Nova Scotia