New user needs help with reports

Wiliam Colls william.colls at rogers.com
Mon Feb 13 17:43:38 EST 2012

On 02/13/2012 09:44 AM, Lucy Traves wrote:
> Hello, I just got a new computer and have had gnucash downloaded. I used Money on my old computer. My accounts have been transferred. I have three accounts (rentals, farm and charitable donations) I need to get my income and expense statements. I need to be able to customize my reports. I need to move from one account to another and change the date and expenses. Could you please tell me how I can do this. Is there a telephone no. I could call and talk to someone???
> Yours truly, Lucy Traves, Falmouth, Nova Scotia

Some Questions:

1. Have you read the user guide and other documentation that came with
program?

2. How much do you know about Double entry accounting?

3. Do you have any programming/scripting experience?

--
I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said, but I
am not sure that you realise that what you heard was not what I meant.