custom templates + special invoice terms

Zeev Pekar z.pekar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:37:15 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-02-14 at 10:03 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Geert Janssens <janssens-geert at telenet.be> writes:
>
> > Op dinsdag 14 februari 2012 12:56:08 schreef Zeev Pekar:
> >> I use Linux, but would like to know how to do it on Windows as well.
> >> My /etc/gnucash/config is empty - what should go there to switch the
> >> language to Russian let's say?
> > It's not /etc/gnucash/config, but /etc/gnucash/environment.
> > The parameters to set are LANG and/or LANGUAGE. There are example settings in
> > the file.
>
> You can also set the LANG (and/or LANGUAGE) environment variable on
> Linux:
>
>    env LANG=fr gnucash

Should I write this in terminal?

And what about this?

3) We have here some special terms for invoices - 30+ and 60+.

30+ means that once you hand over the invoice you have to wait until the
end of the current month and then one more month, e.g. if you create
invoice on 12 of January you should get your money on 1 March.

60+ means that once you hand over the invoice you have to wait until the
end of the current month and then two more months, e.g. if you create
invoice on 22 of January you should get your money on 1 April.

The idea behind these terms is that one knows that only on 1 of each
months he has to pay and can relax the rest of the month.

Is there a way to implement this in GnuCash without touching source
code? If no, how high are the chances for this to implemented if I file
a feature request?