IPv6 Access to Code.gnucash.org

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 14 18:07:38 EST 2012

Hi All,

As some of you may have noticed (or maybe not), we now have IPv6 access
to code.gnucash.org.  This means that you can use V6 for HTTP, HTTPS,
SSH, and SMTP, which includes services like these lists, wiki, trac,
email archives, etc.  Pretty much everything except www.gnucash.org.

At this point all services should be accessible by v6.  Please let me
know if you have any issues.