Compression

Alex Aycinena alex.aycinena at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:50:42 EST 2012

I downloaded your file on my linux machine and got the same results as
you. By stepping through the code as it tried to open your file I
realized that the problem was that it wasn't properly recognizing
Windows vs. non-Windows end-of-line markers. I've already applied a
patch to fix this.

Thanks for your help in chasing down and fixing this bug.

Alex