Help with printing A4 Invoices please

Phil Cruse pcruse at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 07:44:19 EST 2012

Any help would be appreciated. I'm on Mac OSX with Gnucash 2.4.10 and use FancyInvoice, which I've further customised, to print my invoices. This seems setup for "letter" size and not A4. I can print OK, but there are very narrow margins at both left and right edges, which prevent the use of "address window" envelopes, or hole punching the invoices for use in a ring-binder.

I can only find this post, which produces a nice invoice, but is still printed too large:
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Observations-while-working-with-taxinvoice-scm-and-eguile-templating-td2279738.html

It seems that there should be a way to set the Page Size, or margins, or width somewhere, perhaps in HTML, but I can't find it. Page Setup, Print, etc.  all says "A4".

As a workaround I'm creating a PDF and printing at 90% size.

Many thanks in advance
Phil