problem in report generation

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 22 10:30:53 EST 2012

Hi,

preeti kabra <preetik04 at gmail.com> writes:

> hi,
>  I m not able to prepare correct report from this software.Suppose
> i've 15000 rs.with me.n my expenses are 10000.Then our net profit is
> 5000.But its not generate in this software.plz help me.

a) Which report are you running?  You probably want the Profit&Loss
   report.

b) Also, are you sure the report is set for the correct dates where your
   transactions occur?  You might need to set the report options to set
   the correct dates and/or accounts.

c) If it's still not showing up appropriately, perhaps you didn't enter
   in your transactions correctly?