Capital loss on deposit

sparker sparker1 at exemail.com.au
Fri Feb 24 23:13:52 EST 2012

Thanks to those that responded. I guess an account(s) for capital gains and
losses wouldn't be a bad idea. An income/expense account as you say makes
sense as the way to show it since that is what I will be taxed on. I've been
hanging on to all my shares over the years but as I get to retirement in
about 12 months I will be selling off some shares and I will need these
accounts. Thanks again, it all makes sense now.