Can't Paste Transactions that Were Copied/Cut

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sat Feb 25 15:18:11 EST 2012

On Saturday 25 Feb 2012 17:25:28 James Muchow wrote:
 <SNIP>
> followed by Paste. But not all. For example, it will not be possible
> to move a transaction from one register to another; it must be
> cut/deleted and then re-entered.
>
> Any ideas?

Hi Jim,

No direct ideas to make paste work again for you.  I do recall that error
message, but I can't remeber what triggered it.  Closing the register and re-
opening fixed it, ISTR.  I think it has gone away in the 2.4 series.

To move a txn  from one account to another, why not just edit the split to
change the transfer account?

HTH,
Maf.