Best way to query for checks?

dniezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 20:30:50 EST 2012

I use checks exclusively to pay bills.
Businesses use them to pay bills and employees.

Personally, I was using electronic payments through the bank but using
electronic payments screws up my bank account and tracking sooooooo much
more.  Those payments go out no mater what.  It doesn't account for moving
payments around throughout the month or anything.

Needless to say, I no longer use electronic payments aside from check cards
at point of service.