Python extensions.

Robert (Bob) Eldon Talor philologos at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 26 16:37:32 EST 2012

Win XP SP 2 GnuCash 2.4.8

Chapter 17. Python Extensions in GC manual says:
"To be able to use Python scripts, GnuCash must have been compiled with this option enabled,"

How does one determine whether this option is available?   I suspect the answer to this relates to the following question.

The manual goes on to say:
The script is called with the following command:
python importer.py file_to_import, invoice_id > file_to_save_as.csv

but does not indicate how that command is entered.  I looked through the menu system for any mention of python and could find none.

Thanks for reading my question.

Bob Taylor