Disposal of fixed asset

zakina at nz.bluescopesteel.com zakina at nz.bluescopesteel.com
Tue Feb 28 13:43:36 EST 2012

Actually, I would have thought that your 'income' was a write back as
'depreciation recovered' , before writing off the remaining
accumulated depreciation.
Done like that its easy to keep track of how much you owe the tax man
his share of the recovered depreciation.

You haven't actually made any 'profit' as you didn't sell it for more
than 800.00.

cheers
andrew.