Crash When Entering Tax Data - GC 2.4.4 (Debian Squeeze Backports)

Digger careycher1 at msn.com
Wed Feb 29 21:18:50 EST 2012

Hi Liz,

OK, more research has revealed to me that the "Conf" seen in my apt-get -s
output means the "configure" the file, not that there is a "conflict," as
I'd initially assumed.

Still, I'll reserve the loading of the Wheezy version of GnuCash as a last
option.  I'm currently seeing what it would take to try to get another
version of GnuCash made available in the Debian Squeeze backports repo.
See:

I appreciate your help and expertise!

-----
www.astronautbiker.com